- beef or chicken
- bell peppers
- jalapeno peppers (optional)
- small potatoes
- zucchini squash
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- lemon or lime juice (juice from ½ of lemon or lime)
- McCormick’s Salt-free Chicken seasoning
- powdered butter flavoring
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- lemon pepper seasonings dill
- Boil potatoes for approximately 4-5 minutes depending on size. They should still be firm and crisp, not mushy. They will finish cooking on the grill. Let potatoes cool completely before putting in foil bag.
- Chop bell peppers, onion and zucchini squash into large pieces. Put chopped vegetables, whole jalapeños, whole potatoes and whole mushrooms into a large foil bag with 1 clove chopped garlic, olive oil, lemon or lime juice, soy sauce, butter flavouring, lemon pepper seasonings, and dill.
- Cut meat into large stew size pieces. Put meat in a separate foil bag with 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 clove garlic, chicken seasonings, butter flavouring and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. When using more than one kind of meat, put in separate bags.
- Place the foil bags into larger 2 gallon ziplock bags to store while traveling. To cook, remove foil bags from plastic ziplock bags and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning after 5-6 minutes. Let sit before opening bags.