- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 small sweet green pepper, seeded and diced
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp medium or hot salsa
- Whisk eggs, milk, green pepper, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture and immediately reduce heat to medium-low. As eggs begin to set, gently move spatula across bottom and side of skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until eggs are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, but the eggs are not dry.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon the eggs in the centre of the tortilla and top with salsa. Fold up the bottom and then the sides to enclose filling.