- 16 oz Cream Cheese; 2 Pks
- 13 oz Crab;
- 1/2 c Ginger Ale
- 6 ea English Muffins
- 2 tb Onion; Grated
- 24 oz Cheddar; Md. Sliced, *
- 2 tb Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 ea Tomato Slices
* Slice the cheese into 12 2-oz slices.
- Soften the cream cheese with the ginger ale. Mix in the onion, Worcestershire sauce and crab.
- Split the muffins in half and place 2 heaping Tbls of the crab mixture on each half. Top with a slice of tomato and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until heated through and cheddar is melted. Serve hot.